This page contains information usable by the Tourism Industry and our Tuscarawas County partners. It contains information about our roundtable events, grant information, media downloads and more.
CVB Partner Meetings
Date: Thursday, April 25
Time: 8:30 am
Location: The Hampton Inn, New Philadelphia
Our Tourism Roundtable will be held on Thursday, April 25 at the Hampton Inn, New Philadelphia. Registration begins at 8:30 am. Our primary topic of conversation will be our 2019 Travel TUSC promotion. We look forward to seeing you there!
You can visit the website of our sister 501(c)(3) organization Tuscarawas Valley Heritage for other grant opportunities.
The Grants Assistance Program (GAP) has been active from 1993-2005 and from 2012 to 2015. We have provided $194,092 in grant monies to over 50 non-profit tourism partners over that time period. In that past, we have funded print and online advertisements; brochure design, printing and distribution; website and social media development costs; travel show displays and registration fees; and more.
In 2015, we awarded a total of $25,000 to the following entities:
- Alpine Hills Museum
- Baltic Area Historical Society
- Camp Tuscazoar
- Dennison Railroad Depot Museum
- Gnadenhutten Historical Society
- Historical Canal Dover Association
- Historic Schoenbrunn Village
- Midvale Miners Festival
- Newcomerstown Historical Society
- Norma Johnson Center
- New Philadelphia Business and Community Association
- Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition
- Ohio Outdoor Historical Association (Trumpet in the Land)
- Ohio Swiss Festival
- Port Washington Historical Society
- Strasburg Corn Festival
- Sugarcreek Community Arts Council
- Trumpet in the Land
- Tuscarawas County Fairgrounds
- Tuscarawas Genealogical Society
- Tuscarawas Valley Farmers Market
- Uhrichsville Clay Museum
- Zoar Wetland Arboretum
Economic Impact Report
As per our latest economic impact study (2017) from the Office of TourismOhio and Tourism Economics, the total sales (direct and indirect) for Tuscarawas County Ohio was a total of $410.5 million. Wages account for $71.3 million, taxes of $48.6 million and a total of 3,560 people employed by the tourism industry in Tuscarawas County.
Tourism is defined by a diverse composite of economic activities, including transportation, recreation, retail, lodging and the food and beverage sectors.
- In Progress
CVB Media Kit
The Tuscarawas County CVB logo is available in both raster (*.png, *.tif) and vector formats (*.ai, *.esp) for all of your needs.
You can download the Dreamsville USA Vision Book by clicking the image below. Big thanks to Diane Lautenschleger and Molly Miller for all their hard work!
State of Ohio Tourism Partners
- Ohio Has IT!
- Ohio Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus (OACVB)
- Ohio History Connection
- Ohio Travel Association (OTA)
Convention & Visitors Bureaus & Tourism Bureaus
- Cadiz/Harrison County Visitors Bureau
- Cambridge/Guernsey County Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Canton/Stark County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Carroll County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Coshocton County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Holmes County Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
- Wayne County Convention & Visitors Bureau
Area Community Organizations
- Dreamsville USA
- Historic Canal Dover Association
- Leadership Tuscarawas
- New Philadelphia Business & Community Association
- Newcomerstown Chamber of Commerce
- Sugarcreek Business Association
- Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce
- Tuscarawas County Community Improvement Corporation (CIC)
- Twin City Chamber of Commerce
- Zoar Community Association